WTF

2010 Freshman

Author: The Psyentist // Category:

So a leaked list of XXL's top freshman of 2010 list just came out and pushed me to name some of my favorite artist that I like. I'm not going by talent, or popularity, just the ones that appeal to me. I cant stop listening to these people on my ipod(no homo). I tried to add links to all the artist in my top 10 so you can listen to them if you havent heard of them.

1st Team
1. B.o.B. (he was last year also, but his album is dropping April)
2. J. Cole (even though he was basicly last year, but his album should be dropping in the spring)
3. Big Sean (he was last year also, but album coming in spring also)
4. Fashawn
5. Mike Posner

2nd Team
6. XV
7. Emilio Rojas
8. Wiz Khalifa, Also listen to How Fly
9. QuESt
10. K. Sparks

**Curren$y (i wanted to add him be he's not a freshman...just unknown to half the population. But he has one of the sickest flows)

Honorable Mentioning
TiRon
Donnis
Jay Rock
Nero
Kid Daytona
Macklemore
Pac Div
Shawn Chrystopher
Skyzoo
*if you want to listen to some of these dudes just let me know and ill provide the links to them, but spare me the work and just look them up and allow me to be lazy.

**list to change at anytime**

0 Responses to "2010 Freshman"

Post a Comment